Featured Post

Assembly Jobs – 250 Listed Companies - Work at Home

Can you do simple Assembly work? If yes, than this post will surely gives you lot of benefits. It’s my Guarantee . The Work from Home ...

Friday, December 13, 2019

How to Activate Windows 7 without Product Key? 100% FREE LIFETIME.


Hey Guys!!! In this video, I am doing a quick tutorial on how to fix the message saying that " THIS COPY OF WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE BUILD 7601". I really wanted to do this because I myself had this problem for a while and I finally found a proper fix. So, in Windows 7, due to the KB971033 Update, the windows which were not previously original, had this problem, saying this copy is not genuine. I am using CMD(cmd) to solve this. I just type in the code "slmgr -rearm" in cmd, and that should do the work.

I really hope it works guys!!!!!. Thanka you For Watching. I really appreciate your help.

Please leave a Like, Share And Comment.

GUYS, YOU CAN SUPPORT ME BY SUBSCRIBING MY CHANNEL. THANKS

Note:- Please Use Authentic Windows ...This is a Very Small Jugaad and you can use this in an emergency and for a short period of time only.
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Song: Del - Tropical Love (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.


#windows7 #activatewindows7 #Activationkey #Productkey #windowsactivation #windows7activation #windowsactivationkey #windows7productkey #activatewindowsfree #Freeactivationkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment