Featured Post

Assembly Jobs – 250 Listed Companies - Work at Home

Can you do simple Assembly work? If yes, than this post will surely gives you lot of benefits. It’s my Guarantee . The Work from Home ...

Friday, May 26, 2017

What exactly is Photography jobs or Photography Jobs Online?

What exactly is Photography jobs or Photography Jobs Online?

Photography jobs or Photography Jobs Online is a complete step-by-step money making blueprint to selling pictures online which you can follow to start making money today!

How much money can I expect to make?

There is no limit on how much you can make, as the more pictures you submit the more money you can make!

How do I get paid?

You can choose to be paid by various methods including bank check, Paypal or Moneybookers or International Wire transfer.

What if I don't make money using your system?

If you don't make money using the training system and our list of sites where you can submit your photos then simply email us within 60 days of purchase and we would immediately refund your order no questions asked!

What Internet connection do I need?

Any internet connection would work even Dial up but because you will be submitting photos online having a DSL or Cable internet connection would definitely make uploading pictures faster specially if you plan to upload more than 20 pictures at a time.

What type of digital camera do I need?

You can use a camera with at least 5 megapixels but I recommend 5+ megapixels.

Do I need my own website?

No. You will not need your own website because you will submit your photos online and all of your images will be hosted for you.

I don't live in the U.S, can I still submit my photos to make money?

Yes you can. With Photography-jobs.net, you can make money from your photos from anywhere in the world. Because you simply submit the photos online.

After I pay, when will I be able to login to the members area?

You will get instant access to the members area after you pay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment